Who ate all the pies

25 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2014 16:32:04 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

In: Perth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WOW!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Wow indeed, its a good job I had a wide angle lens fitted :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

John is the most svelte person I know !!

I now face a dilemma which could leave me looking much like him LOL

What do you do when the mother-in-law drops round, as she just has, and leaves two boxes of fresh cream chocolate eclairs, four in each box.

My wife is at work, my daughter wont be home for another two hours.

Do I just have one with a cup of tea ?  Two with a cup of tea. Eat all four and say only one box came round ?  OR

Eat 6 AND HIDE THE EMPTY OTHER BOX ? OR  EAT ALL 8   !!!!   and say nothing.

HELP ???

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Send me a box of 4 and I will cover for you

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Problem solved'ish !!!!  My son and his girlfriend came round and she had one, my lad didn't want one, so I ate his.  So still 5 to go. 

strangely I don't actually want another one at the mo.

If I save JP one, then I imagine it will be a bit green by the time I catch up with him again, so i'll eat that one too.

Sorted !!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2334 seconds. There are 648 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption