Brum Night Out 20th Dec 2014

39 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2014 11:27:07 by Double six | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

£10.00 on the door or £8.00 Advance 
JP's Profile
JP

Long standing Floydies return to The Roadhouse for their Christmas show
Now in their 18th year, the award-winning Coventry-based Pink Floyd tribute band ‘Dark Side Of The Wall’ continue to enthral their audiences when performing their latest Pink Floyd masterpieces at venues across the midlands and beyond.

This experienced 9-piece line-up combine their obvious on-stage enthusiasm with all the necessary attention to detail. The common perception is that Pink Floyd music can be pretty serious stuff but DSOTW are proof that it be can be great fun too with the special atmosphere they always create during their shows.

The band’s bass player, Steve Chilton explains, “We are very conscious that when people go out for the evening they want to be entertained and enjoy a great night out. Enthusiasm is contagious and when we play Pink Floyd music to a likeminded crowd we all seem to revel in the atmosphere together. We would never simply stand on stage like cardboard cut-outs, play our instruments and never say a word. That’s not what live music should be about as far as we’re concerned. We’re obviously not Pink Floyd so we don’t pretend to be so. We simply act ourselves on stage, playing the music but not taking ourselves too seriously. It seems to work!”

In well over 2 hours of reverent tribute to their heroes, and accompanied by a moving light show, DSOTW perform music from all Pink Floyd’s classic albums and feature tracks such as Comfortably Numb, Money, Shine On You Crazy Diamond and Another Brick In The Wall to name just a few. If you’ve seen Dark Side of the Wall in concert before then you’ll know it’s a show not to be missed.

For more info on the band visit their website: www.pinkfloydtribute.co.uk

Please Note: This is an 18+ event and will be £10 on the door general admission
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2014                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I may be tempted to go to this                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Great band, better trib band than any I've seen                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Sounds very promising                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm game lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Does Mr Ken know ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its Mr Ken who made me that way !!!!

JP's Profile
JP

This is on the events calender now so get your names down for a great night out                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un are you going to dance the night away this time?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Err no                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Hey bj i might lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

BJ will have to be good or I will grass her up to santa and she wont get her stockings filled.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am always a good girl ask my Mum :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Will we be having Birthday cake                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Xmas pudding and custard                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

£10.00 on the door or £8.00 Advance                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Pre Christmas tipple me thinks

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and a mince pie perhaps                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Well I hope you bring enough for all of us Thats 4 for me

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 939 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption