gpz 900r, 750. honda cb 100 cafe racer and more

7 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2014 01:54:35 by lunty74 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey, time for a clear out I think! I'll start with smallest bikes first Honda cb100 completely standard, low miles very economic. Serviced regularly. £560 Honda cb 100 cafe racer. Custom clip one, rebuilt engine rebuilt wheels freshly painted tank, I was going to make my own loom and remove battery,lights and indicators then get a day mot. Wants pegs welding on.£650 Honda cb125s this is a 1972 tax exempt with a lovely patina. Bought it as a non runner got it started and then got distracted with other things £850 Kawasaki 750 uni-trak think this is classed as a gpz not long had this one has been sat inside a young offenders prison and I have had it running on fresh fuel but will need carbs cleaning from being stored with fuel in. Needs a good tidy £850 Kawasaki gpz 900r a1 with a special edition paint job I believe only a limited number had this colour . Has been parked up next to the other Kawasaki in the prison for a couple of years because of a piston escaping through the block. I've fitted a new engine and had it running but carbs want stripping cleaning. Has a brand new battery would benefit from a tidy up,missing rad scoop and belly pan is in pprimer. Needs a good all over service £850
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

ooh Gpz 900r, I had one of those when they first come out                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

My A1 was the 5th in brum cus they allread sold the 4 they had in Kawasaki city in selly oak. i had to wait for the next shipment.
I'm guessin yours is a blue one. awfull colour. red was best. Geek

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Mine was red and silver.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anyone that says red was the best just fancies tom cruise blue is miles better haha                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Americans bike was different cuz they had ninja on the side panels. 

FYI Tom Cruise? He never calls GeekCry                                                                                                                                                                             
lunty74's Profile
lunty74

In: LIVERPOOL

lol its the gpx and ex that were us markets and tom cruise was a shortass on that gpz in top gun should of give him kevin swantz Suzuki instead                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption