I passed

29 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2014 16:55:27 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fantastic news! Well done that girl. I know how hard you have worked . Enjoy x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Oops, missed the news . On hols.

Congrats ?? you independent biker you . X

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Thanks 666 x                                                                                                                                                                              
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Traycie - Congratulations!!!!! So sorry for my delayed best wishes - not been on the site much in the last month or two, and only just caught up with your great news.  Really thrilled for you.  Enjoy your new bike.  Big smile Beer Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Awww that's fine, how's things with you? X                                                                                                                                                                              
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

All's well with me, thanks - though disappointed that I failed my mod 2. Have had to wait weeks and weeks for another slot - it's so annoying!                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Sorry to hear that, next time will be better x                                                                                                                                                                              
Bobbybiscuit's Profile
Bobbybiscuit

In: Plymouth

Congratulations :-) The freedom of a bigger bike eh? Hope you like the pic....:-)                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks Bobby and yes I do.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2383 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption