I passed

29 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2014 16:55:27 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Still can't believe it but my dream's come true at last x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Party Well done, Tabs. Pleased for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

About bloody time lol well done tab x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one....told you you could do it.

Time to play then!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Yes, yes, yes, took big bike to squires tonight! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Will Done that girl. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Well done TAB    always said you could do it   AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done Tracey!  Good to see you at Squires tonight on your big bike!  Here's to many many happy miles and smiles! :D xx                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

well done tab :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Well doneThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Congratulations Tab, welcome to the big time.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Come on Col !!!!   your turn   ( you know who you are)  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Congratulations Tab - this also comes from Rowanblossom
Party 

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

woooohooooo i told you that you would do it mrs big congratulations and welcome to the club !!! PartyThumbs UpClapPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Congratulations! TAB, safe journeys  

Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

In: Perth

Nice one. Well done :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well done Tab you deserve a full licence, from what I've seen you ride well.
 Keep it shiny side up.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I still can't keep up with you SG!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

One day I will be smelling exhaust fumes and wondering what that pink camo thing was that just stuffed me round the outside.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

If only!! I'm happy to let you young whipper snappers have the front, I'm just so chuffed that an old bird like me can just be a regular rider like everyone else now! But keep an eye out for a flash of pink, as you never know?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 377 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption