New Bike

48 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2007 02:57:44 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Nice bike, looks good in black and that Akra pipe looks good on it.

SVs are great bikes, I'm selling my current SV650K3 naked and my Daytona 955i so I can buy a newish SV 650S. I find myself using the SV more than the Triumph nowadays because it's such a hoot to ride.
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You should hear it lol I luv the look of the bike and I`m ordering a seat cowl which I think will finish it off nicely Smile Its black but in the sunlight up close its got a blue metal flake in it... looks fantastic   I absolutely luv the bike.... i`ve not been home to even post on here, am out most of the time, I`d go so far as to say that out of all my previous bikes... 2 CBR600`s and a Fazer600 this is by far the nicest bike and the most fun.  Am of up to Stockport tomor, out all day Friday and next week off to Wales, I`ve finally got my life back lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yours ius a K4 right? Seat cowls are available direct from Suzuki at 42 quid

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/accessories/detail.php?id=000010&sector=10_on_road&search[range]=on_sv&search[model]=&search[year]=&search[keyword]=&offset=0#
Phil's Profile
Phil

Sod Wales. try riding in lancashire. Anywhere in lancashire. Much better than wales and not as many plastic rockets to keep your eyes open for.                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

i hope to see you out an about hun Tongue If your ever at the scotch piper will have to say hi Thumbs Up an let me have a look at your new baby!
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Luv the bike! I started off on a borrowed SV when I passed my test in Liverpool 5yrs ago. I loved it! Loads of grunt and lots of fun. I did ditch it...Embarrassed...on a gravel pull in coming out of Oulton Park...mega embarrassing but big Thumbs Up to all the bikers who pulled over and picked it up for me. LOVE bikers! Happy riding and keep it safe!                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Thanks for the link Daytona Man.... the prices were really good and i`ve ordered one. You have to order via your local Suzuki dealer which for me is Millenium in St Helens but at that price who`s complaining!, gives me an excuse for a ride out on Saturday and yes, mine is a K4 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

I`ll look forward to meeting you Nutty, can`t do tonight but hopefully will make one week before the weather gets too bad                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption