New Bike

48 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2007 02:57:44 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yey, congratulations - you're gonna love it. If you get a chance take it a broad, the SV love twisty roads he he!!! Thumbs Up   lol.. funny you should say that!! Am looking for someone or lots of someones to accompany me to Prague and Eatern Block next year!                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

Well in kid. Glad to see you back on the road Approve.                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

congrats on your new bike speedy....and planning a trip abroad already,well done....bet you dont stop grinning for a month!                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

"Exhaust must blow out a sweet tune"   My neighbours will think i have a Ducati!!!  baffle in at the min but knowing how it sounds without will be up with the lark removing it once again lmao Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Happy ridin Claire,,, keep safe..X                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

No you'll easily tell it's not a ducati. It wont rattle as much and It'll probably start every time! LOL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lol.... rain stopped play today Thumbs Down I had to content myself with going out in the yard and starting the bike 5 or 6 times then turning it off again!!! What a sad cow lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahahaha that's the funniest thing! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thumbs Up well chuffed for you mate,when do I get a go on it? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Any time you want hun... i`d just require a copy of your drivers licence and insurance cert plus a £100 deposit!!!  only joking, i don`t mind you being on the back Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol - I just realised that Claire got away with nobody asking about the petrol station cases... haha.   Almost...                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

sod off  Pig   Am sure i`ve 1 or 2 embarrasing memories of you to share lmao   Like the time...................  Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I'm saying nothing Confused on the back Claire!!! Actualy I dont mind that idea,best remove that grabrail girl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

ha the grab rails not on!!! you`ll just have to find something else to grab hold of!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hiya claire,enjoy ur beast. life made for living and seeing place's! well anthony-d we all to old to die young! getting a new pair of wheel's is just like christmas all over again,take care and shinny side up!. rob.

Matt's Profile
Matt

lol, ok hun i promise not to tell  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

go on mat, tell.                                                                                                                                                                               
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

lets c wot can it be!!!!!!!!!!!LOLShocked ahh i see!!!!! could be quite funny!!! happy days r here again for you darlin, enjoy!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No, seriously, Claire probably knows more about me! Confused dammit                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption