New Bike

48 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2007 02:57:44 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I get my new bike this evening... HOORAH!!!!!   2004 SV650 (black), 15,000 on clock, had its first MOT yesterday... Its now been lowered with new seat, 40mm dogbones an dropped 15mm on front forks and I can comfortably get balls of my feet on the floor.  Slightly tipped to one side I can even get one foot totally flat.  Am nervous cos haven`t ridden for near on 2 years but also so excited and I think i might have just wet myself Full Akrapovic system on it which with it currently being minus the baffle makes it sound more like a Ducati.. my new neighbours are gonna love it lol Am so excited i couldn`t sleep!!! meant to be off on holiday and having lots of lie ins but been up since 6.30 Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Congrats Claire - hope the weather's not gonna be too bad for ya first ride out then - keep safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
busa70's Profile
busa70

In: Chepstow

Congratulations Claire, good choiceApprove. I know the feeling- it will be on your mind a lot for first few days and I bet you can't wait to get it out. Shame that the weather hasn't been favourable. Enjoy your bike and be safe.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whos a happy bunny thenLOL Hope your gonna live up to your name now,lol.Safe riding hun.                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Good Girl Claire!!  Go let Rossi eat his heart out!!!   LOL!! Enjoy and Safe Riding!!  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Nice one claire , take care and have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur

hope you get to have fun on you new bike take care on it and be careful, good to hear your back on two wheels                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Many thanks guys... is proving a long day Disapprove weather quite nice now, just hope it stays!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Claire - DO NOT take it to that same bloody petrol station!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm pleased for you Claire, safe traveling                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Wooohoooo! good one arkid! You will LOVE that bike!   I used to have a tuned black Aprilia Falco, wavey discs, exhaust, chip, filter, gearing were all altered...........I used to Love riding my mates bog stock SV650 more....it had more room!                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

Smile hope u have oddles of fun !!!ride safe live long and u will get older!!lolLOL   tony xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

she will be fine if she stays away from a particular petrol station hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Embarrassed  Matt you`re sworn to secrecy don`t you dare tell lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

AM SO HAPPY!!!  I LUV MY NEW BIKE Mark (who i bought the bike off) picked me up and then we went to his to collect the SV.  I was terrified and wanted to stay in the far more comfortable position of being on the back of his bike rather than have to get off and ride the SV but he made me I was so nervous........... FOR THE FIRST 2 MINUTES!!!!! after which it felt almost like i`d never had the 2 year break!!! Am so happy i could wet myself all over again.  I know I won`t sleep tonight cos i`m on such a high and I`m so grateful to Mark for all his hard work in lowering the bike etc. and for coming out with me tonight.  I hugged him so hard I think i broke his collar bones                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

A couple of pics....   http://uploads.bikechat.net/Speedy Claire/pentax_103.jpg   http://uploads.bikechat.net/Speedy Claire/pentax_105.jpg                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

very nice , have fun , ride safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooohooo very nice claire hun xxxxxxxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Yey, congratulations - you're gonna love it. If you get a chance take it a broad, the SV love twisty roads he he!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wurzelon2wheels's Profile
wurzelon2wheels

In: Great Shelford C

YES ! glad you got 2 wheels again great bike . loves the twisty road borrowed one the other week for 2 hours ; 6 hours later and 220 miles returned it. Exhaust must blow out a sweet tune.. Plenty of mods available to give it your own personality too. Ride safe and enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption