Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

64 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2014 22:43:58 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice too see you all there hope all went well on ride home ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will try and find some blue and white leathers next time ????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And it seems Jane and Leon are still running it .......

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loomies-Cafe/143055772405873?fref=nf

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

no its being run by two guys called will and paul glad its been saved Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@Android, we were there around 9.15am, a gentle bimble from Farnham. When we arrived there was a queue, n yes we got served eventually and just to make Stu's day he was greeted with 'wavey you lovely man' from Jane. Now that was shocking she usually goes full tilt on the abuse lol!!
. As far as i recall, Jane & Leon have called it a day n the two guys on stage with them are defo running the place, although there will be no doubt Jane's subtle tones heard over the tannoy from time to time. When she gets her voice back after today!
@stutts ... We all got back in one piece, we rode very 'safely' honest guvnor! Im too tired to check who i have been perving in the blue n white leathers ... Errr whoever it is im sorry for confusing you with Stutts!! Pmsl, really sorry to you too Stutts!

If i get the zx-12r to Loomies, straight swap yeah? Brilliant! On my way back down .... **winks**

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4541 seconds. There are 435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption