Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

64 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2014 22:43:58 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right, finally got a route thrown together. For any wanting to meet en-route we will traveling through, Bakewell, ashbourne, Tamworth, skirting round Coventry, Banbury, Oxford, Reading and on to Farnham.

We will be stopping at Sutton Coldfield for about 13:00 for dinner or tea and cake.

For any further details pm me and i can send on post codes etc if you want to meet up. Ohh almost forgot, saturday night its pub drinky time in Farnham if any one wants to join in for a glass of lemonade ;-)
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can we do Ace too please? Huh, huh, can we, can we ?? **dancing from foot to foot**

Id like to see poppies at The Tower too, if possible ... *+pleading face**

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can do both but do we do london saturday or sunday?

I sugest sunday as it would give us more time on the main event on sunday. Will also free up the journy home to be more relaxed.

If we leave sutton coldfield by 14:00 then we would be at the ace mid afternoon and the tower i guess by 17:00. Just as it starts to get dark.

Other alternative is skip sutton coldfield and move the whole after noon timings forward by a few hours as going there will add distance if going via London. I guess it all depends if people are meeting us half way or not. Sutton coldfield adds about 50 miles and a few hours to the trip
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sugesting saturday ...not sunday for the london stuff sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

would like to do this but wont know iff im working sat till i finish work on friday
it will be last minit thing
didnt know i was working this sat till 9pm friday night                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kewl for you to come along hav fun but need to arrange some where to sleep Sat night.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

will be suprised if things dont wrong as they usualy do for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just in case its been lost in the thread we have found a decent bunk barn in Farnham Surrey.

Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

http://www.mulberryfarnham.co.uk/

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if your coming to play best call sooner rather than later.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Please Note: For those in any doubt out there, this rideout is open to anyone who wishes to tag along, it is NOT by invitation only. Everyone welcome.

Guiness Rider you still hoping for a pilly?

Dont forget accomodation .... Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if you're coming to play best call sooner rather than later
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I hope they do a 66 Birthday cake                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Won't do any good, I'm not going to loomies. So if they do, and you go, do not, I repeat, do not eat any of it before you deliver it to me. I will cut you a slice to take home with you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Eh? Am i missing summat? I thought D6 went home from mine last weekend, with enough cake to see him through to Crimbo!!

If ya want cake D6 get yaself to Farmer Copleys at Featherstone, orange drizzle cake to die for .... Just ask PB!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Right back to the thread, you naughty boys!!

Please Note: For those in any doubt out there, this rideout is open to anyone who wishes to tag along, it is NOT by invitation only. Everyone welcome.

Dont forget accomodation .... Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if you're coming to play best call sooner rather than later
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Someone call my name!!!!!!!!!?????

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could always ask jane if she has any of her guiness cake. Mmmm its roight yurmy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh, no thats just so wrong putting Sal in a cake!

Just say NO, to Guiness Rider cake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But its sooooooooo yummy..nice and gooooiieeeeee with a creamy top mmmmmmmmmm yummy for my tummy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You are gonna look like a cake if ya not careful young maaaan. Although i already do ... The cake search continues... I blame Purple Betty, she is a bad influence on me. She MADE me eat orange drizzle cake on Sunday, all in the name of art too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well thats it young lady, your not allowed to see pb any more on skool dayz.

Unless im there. Getting jelous im missing out on cake now im getting a taste for it ;-)

AND when did you have orange drizzle cake on sunday? You must of snuck that in whilst i was in the rest room!

"hello my name is Linz and i am a cake'o'holick"

Xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahem! Cough! shuffle!

The cake attack was Saturday Linz, and I believe it was you who espied the said cake. (Sunday was recovery day).
Of course, 'twould be bad manners to let you eat alone...and that is the ONLY reason I had some.

Stuie - the cake was sooo huge that Linz didn't dare photo it this time, just in case it was taken as evidence and used against her!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 455 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption