Bye bye

11 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2014 21:29:48 by lindaloki | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My member ship is up on 5 September going to a standard member see you all soon bye bye                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Will see you at the squires Christmas dinner if not before

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Take it easy Ray, will catch up somewhere for a brew.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mind you still owe me square sausage !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

You'll not be far away and we'll still message you, there's no escaping us, you're family now!
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aw see ya Big ray.....still see you at events though                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxx seya about xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm sure i'll catch up with you somewhere for a pint or two mate.

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

nooooooo !!!! Cry will still see you about big man on faceplace and squires etc xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Catch up with ya soon mate. I owe you a cigar.  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Don't forget us down this end of the world, Love you lots my Friend x x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1112 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption