i passed MOD1today

24 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2014 14:31:03 by Double six | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

MOD2 is on Tuesday ??                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

well done you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

well done. hope the sun shines for you on tuesday                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Well done you all the best for tuesday

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Me too, cos if I pass and I'm at route 59 cafe, I'm buying the coffee for everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice one Tab                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Please read my pm and don't blame Me if it's wrong.
Well done and good luck
Xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Congrats x

Now, get yet finger out . Lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yay happy happy joy joyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) way to go girl.

That mod2 will be easy peasy.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm so over-excited I can't sleep! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done!   and Good Luck for today!! Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Good luck for today honey.                                                                                                                                                                                 
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I failed on steering to close to kerbs when turningleft or right! It was a horrible ride, he took me down closed roads that were being resurfaced, up roads that were being resurfaced without any signage and my independent riding was to remember his directions without him reminding me! He was an arsenal, a horrible man and wanted me to fail no matter what!
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not to worry you will do it next time

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sounds like a proper Jobsworth! I bet you're gutted, but like Jp says you WILL do it next time, you know you're capable of doing it! Keep your chin up x                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Stick with it tab   !!!!
  I never passed 1st time either... but you get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I think you could report him for taking you down closed roads!

You will pass hun

Big hugs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Keep your chin up, every ones nervous on tests, if you fail 1st time then at least when you go the second time you know what to expect and less worry. Good luck x                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm feeling better today, I was just disappointed with myself. Thanks x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5930 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption