Masquerade Ball or School Prom Night 2015

108 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2015 16:40:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I dont need keys                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hoping to check out a venure really soon for this event, so keep watching folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Do I see a ride out coming up soon ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

need summit right soon getting cabin fever here along with few others lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Sall why dont you put a small ride out together of the lady's up your way. you could call it,   The stiletto ride.  Shall I f**k off now xx

justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm just trying to imagine us all riding us bikes in our stillettos !! Actually it would really help with those of us that have to 'tippee toe' to touch the floor. Co-ordinating leathers would be a problem though ....Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Your not looking on the right web site Jude. Errr perhaps I should have kept that quiet lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JP what a splendid idea, sooooooooooooo cant wait to see your lovely pins strutting in leathers whilst doing the bambi on ice walk!!!
Now you can lead up front mi dear                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption