Masquerade Ball or School Prom Night 2015

108 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2015 16:40:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, to be fair, the competition int that great!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, to be fair, the competition int that great!

U bikerbirds really need to get yr act together!
Kay has got the right idea, tho!                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oy XK...my boobs match Kay's...we always have a boob off!!!!

Anyway, moving swiftly on.....

Any dates?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Best shout at BJ for that one lol I can kick her for you when I see her

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Bump

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

err lmao

JP's Profile
JP

I hope thats a necklace I can see                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

OMG lmao ...you two are iincorrigible :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

No RB, KC is just errrr....unhinged. JP on the other hand is a randy old goat verging on being a huge goiter! hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Lmao.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

oooerrrr ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

Come on now, lets have a decision, is it going to be a prom night or a masquerade ball? Lets have a bit more enthusiasm from those interested in attending. The Brum Mafia go to a lot of trouble to put on a fantstic event, so all the input to make it a great event is needed asap!!!!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Right folks just a quick question, would you prefer ....   1.  Overnight hotel stay with food and entertainment - themed obviously 2.  Camping at a pub with function room and themed party                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping at pub.
Remember Low Bentham?
That was one of the best BM weekendsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

personally hotel/b&b.....but, I know the cheapest option is camping.                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

I'm happy to do camping but would need it later in the year for camping so its a bit warmer and less to carry . If it's early in the year would need to be hotel type accommodation                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot a big girl's blouse...
I'm sure we could find someone to carry your handbag.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Well as you have the most experience with handbag's XK I will let you carry it for me                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ladies, ladies ... Step away from the handbags ....

Have a nice cuppa tea ... Yeah?!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption