Masquerade Ball or School Prom Night 2015

108 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2015 16:40:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Just touting for ideas at the moment.   Looking to do something as a night out for all for all those who want to join in, so couple of ideas at the moment are a Masquerade Ball or a School Prom kind of night, how do you guys feel about either of those or have you any other ideas?   Also would you be happy to do it in the Summer, bearing in mind Rallies etc or would a different part of the year be better?                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Only problem I can see in summer folk will want to go on a bike and that would mean carrying camping gear and there night out costume.                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Masquerade ball might be a goer, people like me and JP would definitely benefit from wearing a mask to a social gathering! 
As it is suggested to be a ball or prom style event, can we assume it will be held at an indoor venue? If so, then the colder time of the year might be ideal when fewer rallies are planned, and fewer layers are needed to keep from freezing.
Perhaps a deal could be brokered with a local hostelry to block book accomodation at a reasonable cost, instead of relying on the random chance your arm approach we have to employ for events like Hallowistmas. Non refundable deposits would be required for such an arrangement, ensuring those that want to go, will in fact attend, not just put their name down and not turn up.
Perhaps the end of Febuary or beginning of March as a suitable time.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sounds good.   I would prefer an indoor thing with room if its going to be a dress up/glad rags do, as everything gets creased when stuffed into panniers.   Happy to do a non refundable deposit if it means that we get a block booking too.                                                                                                                                                                                 
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

Is a school prom where the ladies wear pleated skirts stockings and suspenders.

Coz that sounds like an excellent idea , whoo hoo
I'm thinking St Trinnians 6th Form

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Motorcycle event please.

Biker match not cager match. Lol

Double six's Profile
Double six

If we have a masquerade ball I wont be coming on the bike dressed like Scaramouche, t'is either on the bike in leathers or fancy dress in the car.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cool ever ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Dustin666, As it will be inside probley in a hotel function room I dont think the Bike/Car option will really make that much difference.
Kaycat we are hoping you will be attending this one with the other half

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Ahh, I see Jp. A one evening event. Bus or taxi for locals. I was hoping for a weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dusty this is BJs event so there could be other stuff put on ride outs etc send her a pm see what you can put together all input is welcome from members to get the best out of events                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How about a custard pie fight?   http://www.flickriver.com/photos/splosh_co_uk/5609733851/   http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/281x351/3149...4901_1.jpg     Yo. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Masquerading. It'll be like a dinner date in the dark.
The men will look masculine and the women elegant.
School prom will mean you'll need to supply a bike shed..........
Actually, not a bad idea! ;D                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Penny, school prom night will mean lots of St Trinians so either way I am on a winner. 
If it is a masquerade, I get to wear a mask, so hopefully I will make a meaningful contact before unmasking. Then it is down to blind luck and my usual charm and wit(?) to seal the deal.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

double six,  (my usual charm and wit(?) to seal the deal)
That will be you going home alone then lol

Double six's Profile
Double six

JP, that is precisely what I meant. You have witnessed my ''charm and wit(?) so you are absolutely correct in your preumption, I will be going home alone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I say any excuse to dress up!!!! Saying that not like I need any encouraging now is it???? Lol either option good for moi just hope it falls when it my week off :0)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Double six, if it is school prom I will be wearing the same as the men. I was a boy until I left school, an expression someone made about me a short while back when I said how surprised I was to be one of the very few to leave school a virgin.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm an honorary virgin. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah sure.............

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 616 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption