Barmouth Ice Bucket Challenge 2014

52 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2014 15:32:22 by Double six | Go to original / last post
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im sure sea water and ice will do nicely :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah im sure it will if he makes it there if he keep bullying me the way he does cant believe hes going without me the git ive told him if hes going there im going to a spar haha x                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

@Vampy, punctuation ffs. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Due to the Location and it is a waste of water we will be using the stream water just up the road. I say stream it's a small river that come's down from the Mountains and should be just about chilled enough for us to use. Vampy I'm sure  there will be a video of this, as for punctuation I have enough truoble spelling stuff to worry about getting a flat tyre
bikerchick200's Profile
bikerchick200

In: Cardigan wales

hiya i have already done it, and it is posted on facebook for people too see it was for the Cancer Support Because i have just gotten over Cancer my self, so if any one want too see it just go on to Facebook and look for Caroline ashley curtis :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I will be arriving at noon-ish on the Saturday, save some cold water for me ya bunch of chabernackies. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

SG we wil dont you worry lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oooh getting giddy now!

Come on everyone get your names down for a soaking...Thumbs Up

Jp

Shellygirl

Karey

Littlefecker

Double Six

Dive Buddy Rob C

Vladamir

bevcov

Brummie Jackie

SlowGoose
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Jp
Shellygirl
Karey
Littlefecker
Double Six
Dive Buddy Rob C
Vladamir
bevcov
Brummie Jackie
SlowGoose
suzukiant seems to be missing.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I often get lost 6. Early Alzheimer's maybe, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Big thanks to everybody who dunked themselves in the sea for this challenge, you guys raised £50 plus the £10 from Fudet :)   As it was Ants birthday he has chosed the Air Ambulance as the chosen charity Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

BJ, I still have to get my tenner to you, will get a cheque in the post tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption