having no opinion at all

21 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2014 14:36:29 by Double six | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nope not me                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

not allowed                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I was told I had an opinion but she just ignored it                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not worth it                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Where can I get one :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

The dictionary definition is

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e. based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable, i.e. can be objectively proven to have occurred. An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments. In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact.

Using this as a template i concur that some opinions aired recently in public and behind closed doors are infact fiction with a wee bit of BS thrown in to fill the gaps left by the removal of knowledge and fact.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I have not laughed so much in a long time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, I got a pinion. It’s the smallest cog in the gear drive train of my slow but reliable Kawa ER-5. If anyone’s interested.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, I got a pillion. She's my 11-year-old daughter.   And she's great.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I am going to stop drinking brandy and start drinking whatever it is you have imbibed val.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, 6, I've got a pylon-    (I'll stop now.)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omg I will join you on that 6 and have the same £1.69 pints of whatever val drinks in abundance                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

hmm, can't share my 'pinions Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger izzy bet you could Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

again not worth it but im not a rude person and therefor would it be rude not to post on here I wonder ???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

BJ that is so funny xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Is it me, or have all the forums just got shorter?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Nope, there's definitely a rabbit away somewhere                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption