Moderators - what they can and can't do

26 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2014 17:48:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

go girl go girl go girl                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ohh well david I didn't go to school much and when I did I was always in the naughty corner so makes no odds I guess as im always on the naughty step in chat room too so I guess at least I know now not a term id ever heard used befor and im sure I wouldn't be alone there would have to be a huge corner except for the ones who have special passes ( I always had a special at school ) it was called the gate out and the path home
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

so bj when is  the big day then ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

hey JP, the girlies are planning a night out, if I borrowed vlads little black number and you borrowed brownholes little white number do you think they would let us tag along as well? I reckon it would be an eye opener when this lot are let loose on the town.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Your on your own mate I'm not that brave, Going out with them carry's a Health and Safety risk                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have medical knowledge JPWink(I can take your pulse) .....

G'wan, G'wan..... you know you want to!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2646 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption