London / Southern Events

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2014 21:58:18 by stutts | Go to original / last post
Partyguy's Profile
Partyguy

In: Edgware
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey folks, just wondering what the interest would be for a meet up in London or he south of England? It seems like the northern crew are very good at organising and the south have been left in the wake a little bit!!
Is there anyone interested in say Loomies on a Wednesday Evening or the Ace cafe on a Friday night? Granted these May only be a starting point but it's better to start somewhere. Perhaps a regular ride out to the likes of Southend, Brighton or something would get things going....

Let me know your thoughts!!
Partyguy's Profile
Partyguy

Obviously not limiting it to Wednesdays and Fridays!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi PG, I could be up for some meet up's.
But there are a couple of meets coming up in the south.
31st August 2014 at Whiteways Cafe, Bury Hill, West Sussex.(I'm going)
Brighton Burn Up. on the 17 July for the people not going to Barmouth. (I'm in Barmouth)
Grasstrack Racing @ Frittenden - Kent on the 5 October. (I'm working)
and on the 6 December there is the Southern Softies Christmas Dinner at The Toby Carvery in Eastbourne.(Working but may book the weekend off)
I'll be up for a run to Loomies, but the Ace Café I wouldn't Piss on if it was on fire.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I hope the Brighton Burn Up isn't on July 17th Chris !!.Confused

It's on the 14th September according to the events calendar mate.                                                                                                                                                                              
Partyguy's Profile
Partyguy

Yea I've been to the ace and Friday is a bit much tbh!
Sounds like there's a few things happening. I work shifts so I'll have a look at what I can get to. It'd be good to get to know a solid group of people :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

My mistake Dave, I'd just came in from the pub and was copying and pasting and through drunken eyes I done the wrong bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

why do people say no rides on south ,,,,,,shit ive been on plenty all on this site and up north with loads of bmers,theres loads going on down here                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption