NABDness 5th to 7th sep 14

36 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2014 10:27:29 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Be careful K, I might inadvertantly get caught up in your giddyness, and then we are all doomed! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

go 6 you know you what to xx
huggggggggggggggggggggssssssssssssss                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

oh what the hell!!! I am getting very very giddy, I cant sleep and I think I just did a little wee! ( I didnt wee really, I added that for comic effect!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Well, at the stop over ready for the off tomorrow, 2/5ths of our party cant make it.will raise a glass to absent friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

1 more sleep LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Big smileLOLHugBeer

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Brum Dry & cloudy Should get a good ride down If your stopping in this area for a cuppa may call over and see you if you got a place and time                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have fun guys                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs xxxx thank you 
jp i dodnt know which way we are going or if we are stoping lol iff we stop in brum ill let you know xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok hun stay safe and you got my number if you get any problems on the route x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Hug

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Come on bmers if your at nabd come and say hello onl seen 67 and Kaykat so far and there's more names done xxx

Double six's Profile
Double six

Been back about an hour, had a great weekend with the best people I know. The weather was perfect but the only dampener was the rotten gits who changed my tent door around while I was sleeping, when I had to get out in a hurry, I was attempting to open the window not the door. oh well, the camping sales will be on in a few weeks time so it looks like I will be tent shopping .....again!
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Nice to say hi again. Sorry couldn't spend any time with you all though. The joys of working on a rally.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 961 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption