attitudes on this site

38 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2014 14:28:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I want Ragner, Stutts and SG in Speedos in a puddle! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Really??                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Oh yes, of course, why not? All good looking, real men - what more could a girl want?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

that's more like it TABOO,,,,,,,why is everyone so serious,  im up for a huddle in a puddle speedoes or not, and ive seen ragnar in his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Who else could we ask to join? Big Ray? Kwackers? 66? All those real men in a puddle lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No no no!!!!!! I've seen Andy in a lime green mankini ..... No no no to speedos lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Begs the question what do you class as a real man?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

You dont and wont see me in speedo's, not a pretty sight so I will spare you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Like you was asked D6.
But Taboo I'll give you a clue what I'll look like in a pair of Speedo's. Peter Griffin from family guy naked.
Do you really want to see that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

puddle wrestling sounds pretty awesome to me but speedos no no no please mankini's no no no please lets go for boxer shorts or onsies please lol tab I would ring bell for each round so just need a dolly bird with round number sign and we fixed up lol
Double six's Profile
Double six

I was mentioned in special despatches at top of this page rags

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Please Forgive me D6                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Nothing to forgive.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

some how 6 I just cant see you in speedos I get a better picture of red and black swim shorts by a pool rather than nasty speedos by a puddle                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Begs the question what do you class as a real man?

You called?

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You're deffo MY hero, XK Hug  (But pleeeease no Speedos!!)

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Rowan, Tab, Stutts, BJ, Dixi, Sg - spot on!

Can I be on the puddle list, pretty please?  :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can sir the more the merrier and makes for much more mess and im all for giggles and mess                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption