RA's 1st trip out

20 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2007 18:32:19 by middlv | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would like to say a big WELL DONE and be proud of yourself to RoadAngel...   She took her 1st trip out today after passin test and if stuff could go wrong it did....but like a pro she held her head up high and just got on with it.   and she leant me a one piece that just looked fab....lol.   Ride Safe chicken...   Looby xx   ooh and what out guys...LULA is now legal to ride her mean machine...                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo

well done RA hun Thumbs Up

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Well done RA! Nice one girl, keep it up...oh and Lula - fantastic news! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice one! R A and Lula Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Another one of us and one less of them!....(whoever "them" are?)  well done girl!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

Hey thanks LOOBY,  yes it was a rather eventful trip wasn't it....What fun we had, same we didn't get longer to ride out.  Thanks for not telling everyone what a big jelly i was!!  Now for round two with french fries, lets see what disasters happen this time!!!  Watch out eveyrone!!  LOL BIG THANKS TO LOU FOR BRAVING IT OUT WITH ME AND HER BABYSITTING EFFORTS, YOU REALLY ARE A TOP BIRD !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey, congrats girls Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

congrats 2 u 2 lula Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey RA---Bassetts Pole next?                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

well done the both of you !!!!!!!!   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u pooped my son 2 nite skins lol dont think he will want to go on the back of u again LOL

rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Well in Girls Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

cheers guys and gals.... will be at b p in my car as usual but may treat you all to a ride to matlock on my bike, you never know, might just get on it.....                                                                                                                                                                               
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Well Done  Clap                                                                                                                                                                                
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

well done tracy and me, lol, still feel like the baby of the bunch tho on me little 125, not really a proper biker yet like you trace am i... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*slap* Lula Wink    What's your definition of a 'proper' biker? IMHO anyone who rides a bike, no matter what CC it is. I ride a 125, when it's on the road.    Don't knock yourself Lula, it takes some nerve to ride a bike on the roads these days, far busier now than it used to be which means more hazards than there used to be.    3 cheers for all of us bikers!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RA the Rebel.. Today a piercing...who knows a new tattoo maybe soon..lol   Ooh Ooh ..and it may have got me a famous butt...lol...look out MTV here I come....hahaha   Come on Lula.....catch up catch up...                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Big congrats to both RA and Lula! It's no mean feat now, so get out and enjoy! And Lula, two wheels are two wheels, don't let anyone tell you otherwise Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Congratulations guys, ride safe and watch you don't catch any flys in your teeth when you're grinning - keep your visor down!!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption