Anyone fancy a game of MORNINGTON CRESCENT.

31 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2014 03:28:31 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Teens - Start from Cowdenbeath Railway station. Then perform a treble longitude move towards either Falkirk or Carlisle. A double-duck via Macclesfield to Northwood Hills, avoiding Milton Keynes. It’s that easy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

It wouldn't be difficult to make a proper game of it. A tube map, some counters and dice.....
As it is, the whole radio show is a bad practical joke that should have been dropped 40 years ago.

Harrow-on-the-Hill, if we're still playing.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

finsbury park                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Omg ,I used to love ? listening to 'clue' with Humph and of course the delectable Samantha sitting on Humph's right hand lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Blackfriars.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just noticed that teenybash unwittingly stated  "I haven't got a clue" earlier on this thread in relation to this game. You couldn't get much closer to the programme's title without knowing it...  LOLHugLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Goodge Street.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't think anyone's interested anymore. So let's move on to "One song to the tune of another"...                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You wanna speak to my missus about that one.  She cant sing at all and is tone deaf.

I have a mate who can whistle one tune and tap out another simultaneously

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And now, I think, to "Swannie Kazoo"...                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Swanee Kazoo - Winter Wonderland

BUT LISTENING TO:  ONE SONG TO THE TUNE OF ANOTHER....   DID MY HEAD IN.....Geek

hANKY pANKY BY Madonna TO THE TUNE OF Delilah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGMvH2FBR4

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption