On which bike did you pass your test?

54 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2014 22:32:00 by hightower | Go to original / last post
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Er I might add, that was 1978                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not changed much murdoch Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Haha, I wish, I had hair then !                                                                                                                                                                             
ducati_kid's Profile
ducati_kid

In: Fife

First bike was a AJS 350, bag o bolts. Took it down the local farm road and taught myself to ride. Couldnt get to grips with it but .....eventually.......I got it to go in a straight line and kept it out the ditch !   That spurred my interest in how it actually worked and I took it to bits. Right down to the carbs...mistake !   Never did manage to rebuild it and sold it in a box. Rode for many years but never took my test until much later. Eventually sat and passed my test (first time I hasten to add) on a SR125.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I passed today on a fazer 600 yippee                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You've been waiting for some time to post on this thread, Tabs.LOL     Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Yep, 16 months lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ducati_kid's Profile
ducati_kid

In: Fife

well done Tab007 ! seriously impressed :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Well done Tabs                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A 1976 Honda CB250G5 ..... test taken in 1979                                                                                                                                                                              
Ted_Derby's Profile
Ted_Derby

In: Derby

Did my mod1 on a Street Triple and my mod2 on a Bonnevile just about this time last year :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
RED-50's Profile
RED-50

In: Blackburn

Been on bikes since I was a kid ... Always wanted my own so had a custom 750 Chop built in 1987 and rode for 2 years before getting my license with this bike in SA. Had me some kids and a lot of life since then and now zenning to do the trike thang.                                                                                                                                                                             
LiveFaster's Profile
LiveFaster

In: London

A Kawasaki ER6 F, supplied by the training school. I decided that seeing as I'd passed my test on one, I should buy one as a first bike. I was bored with it within a month  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

Bike schools gs500                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption