Hello again from Sunderland

10 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2014 22:13:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Milsh's Profile
Milsh

In: Sunderland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi There. I joined up here years ago but for some reason never really bothered with this site much at all, I hope to rectify that from now on. I am off to the stormin rally soon so hopefully will be meeting up with a few BMers there.

Milsh's Profile
Milsh

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well hello                                                                                                                                                                             
ducati_kid's Profile
ducati_kid

In: Fife

Hi ! strangely I was the same. Joined back in 2012. Chatted a few folk but never really got involved in any chat or posting anything. Maybe different for me also this time around. :-) BTW...welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

eyup milsh, I will be at storming so I will say hi there and hopefully a good few more will be there too. welcome to the good times                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got my stormin tickets special delivery today well happy bunny I love stormin so hope to bump in to you there milsh, first beers on me                                                                                                                                                                              
Milsh's Profile
Milsh

Cheers for the welcome's folks. Dixi I bought my tickets a few weeks ago, so im deffo going. I think there's a few mates going so dunno where we will be camping, I will try and get the lads to camp near to BM but regardless, I will be popping in to the BM area to say hi at some point.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too milsh  will pop and say hello to all bm ers that are doing stormin hope theres a good few                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome :)

ANy questions then just Prod a Mod, list on staff link at bottom of the page

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption