Squires - 30 July 2014

7 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2014 21:13:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Anyone going to squires on Wednesday evening? I will be there sat in the usual(ish) place wearing my stoopid hat! From around 5.30pn i think. @gooseneck ... I will av your pudd ticket with me, just in case you can make it. @Farmer_Turner, your rock n bike ticket will be with me too. If anyone wants to av a chinwag or just point at me n laugh feel free to do so.
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would have loved to, but I'll be on the Hull-Zeebrugge ferry setting off on our France/Germany hol!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm going to try x                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

ha ha haha ha @gbnp can laugh at you from home.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Lovely to see you all again, even Craig in his shorts brrrrrrrr lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Farmer_Turner's Profile
Farmer_Turner

In: Hemsworth

Hi Everyone

Had a great night tonight

Nice to meet everyone! 

Great people!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice to see we managed to turn you into a full member lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1121 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption