DaveVM's August 'Arrassment!

104 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2014 14:57:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good to meet you, Dave Handshake
Sorry that I couldn't stay longer but I've been pretty rough these last couple days and this was my first time off the sofa!!!
I hope you enjoyed Squires and that your chips were half decent at least !!
Good luck when you cross the border into Lancashire...they're even odder there Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

noooooooooo
don't let him go. keep the old git we don't want him eating all the food at the xmas dinner again.

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Sorry hun...but he's fully vaccinated and all his papers are in order so there's not much I can do about it !! Maybe there are different regulations across the border. Suggest you try with the Lancashire contingent !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I may tell DEFRA that he has foot and mouth.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Can he DIY....cos then he can stayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Dave is pretty good at DIY as long as you don't mind having it done again properly after :P                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

rowanblossom he is excellent at changing batteries. please keep him. he is housetrained and everything. he licks the window when he needs to go outside and is very friendly although he has been known to frighten very small children but we tell them he is the BFG and can usually get away with it. BFG being the Big Fat Git of course.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ALERT - The Dave is on the move.Shocked

Have just received  info that he is now in Lancashire!!!

but that could be a lie......Wink

He may be heading back south as I type!!!!!LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Phew!  It's safe to come out then if he's left Yorkshire! 

Hahahaha Dave you didn't get me with your camera!  ner ner ner !

* looks around sheepishly... *     Julz.....he HAS left Yorkshire hasn't he???

hahah... Everytime I've seen him at rallies/meets, he's had his trusty camera and try as I might to hide out of camera shot, he always gets one! 

Xj... you know you'd miss him if we kept him ooop north! ;)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The more you hide the more determind the camera gets!

Be warned mwahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

bugger. i forgot i gave him my phone number. he's been harassing me by text.
just wait till he reads this though. and i'm afraid lancastrians only get two jelly babies and a flower to keep him.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Make. It three jelly babies, a flower and a diy kit and some chocolate and I will keep him for a month. Send some cider up and who knows                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Too late i'm already home, you dilly dallied too long with making the payment Mark. 

You're upping the ante a bit there rb, xj would never dip his hand in his pocket that deep, he can't reach the bottom anyway !!.

I snuck out this morning under the cover of darkness just so i could see all of you down South once again.  

And yes my camera has got a Karey homing device installed,  ready to be used at every opportunity  !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm glad you're back Dave and can't wait to see you with a flat cap gaffer taped on top of your lid and to watch you put a ferret down your trousers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Shhhhh....he hasn't noticed there's a ferret already down there Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dammit!!!!! so, that's where it went!!!!!
Shocked

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Thought i had been fidgeting more than usual
since meeting up at Squires !!!.                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah Dave.. I managed to evade you this time!  I waited until I knew it was safe to venture out and made my way to Squires today! Evil Smile

Ragnar...don't forget the pigeons.. we've sent some homing pigeons wi flat caps on, monitored on ground by whippets, carrying some tripe n chips Wink

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I wouldn't dare say anything like that, that would be stereotyping.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

You sure it is a whippet and not my polecat? he seems to be AWOL at the moment!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption