DaveVM's August 'Arrassment!

104 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2014 14:57:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dave VM of the motley southern crew
(love you all really, people!Wink
 is heading north in the next couple of weeks to Yorkshire, to stay for a few days.

He's planning on  (harrassing)  seeing as much of Yorkshire as possible......with me as his guide! Ha!Ha!Ha!

So, I thought that  it would be great if we could organise a group outing  into the wilds of  north Yorkshire on either Tuesday 12th August or Wednesday 13th August.

I know they're week days, but I'm sure one or two of you would be able to make this one?

We could meet at Squires cafe, then take it from there.

I'd be happy to sort a route with stop off points, so that if anyone wants to join us along the way they can easily find us.

If you're interested, please let me know which day would be best for you, and I'll go with the majority and finalise things from there.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Awww, I'd love to meet Dave VM but am working and no way to swing a day off.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww, Not even a holididdy day  RB?????

We'd love you to join us!!Big smile

You may have to go rescue an ancient maiden aunt from a tree that day!Wink...I have several you can 'borrow'!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Gawd dammit @PB, just got back to work today, checked the holiday calendar and wont be able to make it on either day as peeps already off on leave Cry   Any chance of doing a soiree somewhere on one of the evenings? Ermm    Perhaps we can still pull summat together for those of who cant make a weekday rideout.  Always assuming Dave VM wants to meet us!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOh, an evening Soiree sounds good.... but.....

Let's sort the ride out first!

And of course Dave wants to meet you all - he's met me, so if he can cope with that, he can cope with anything!!!!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Julz!!  why are you bring him oop Norf??   hahah love you really Dave ;)

I would love to join you, but I'm on nights.. I'm off until the 11th for the Rock n Bike weekend, but have to work on the 12th/13th :(  So I definitely can't make an evening soiree  :(

Dave are you coming to the Squires Rock n Bike?  If so, I have a pint with you there :)
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Oh yeah i've met Julz alright, but then again i am a glutton for punishment Tongue, i must be i go on rideouts with xj and AndySimmo with passenger as my pilly, mind you Cheryl is the worse one of the bunch Wink, so i reckon meeting you fruit loops oop Norf will be a breeze.

I'm leaving all the arrangements to Julz so i will be completely at her mercy, i'm happy to fit in with what ever is sorted.

I'm travelling up on Sunday the 10th August

Looking forward to meeting you lot on the top side of the Watford Gap.

By the way do i need a passport ??? Confused.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No passport neededBig smile

But a password is required for all stop offs.......

It's....
 'tea 'n bacon butties'

Pass it onWink

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Will "Brew n Bacon Wad" be accepted?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh go on then!!!!!!Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No passport needed dave, they let me in ;-)

However getting close to the start of the northern winter so its getting bloody cold up here now. Mid august, it cold even be snowing by then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Snow!!!

Ooooh, I forgot about the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

*:-O surprise*:-O surprise*:-O surprise*:-O surprise*:-O surprise                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

WARNINGBe careful with the ole bugger Dave, they only just let him out of the white coat so look after him up there, that is if he doesn't get lost on the way and end up in Outer Mongolia.He lives on chips and ice cream so stock up and I'm sure you will all be fine and survive his visit, if you like him that much you can always keep him :DGood luck to you all                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

And windows, for god's sake keep him away from shop windows. He is well known by the police in hastings for licking them. When they receive a complaint they usualy send out the dog handler to catch him and take him home, they all know where he lives.
Feel free to send him back anytime after a year but please please do not teach him any of your strange language, he doesn't shut up as it is but we don't want him talking in tongues too.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thanks chaps for the glowing references, i did'nt know you cared,  you do say the sweetest things about me.
I've come over all emotional. 
Or are you just trying to get shot of me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Nope. But is ten years in the northern wilds really too long?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

By eck might make you keep him......sounds like he will be in a flat cap and owning a ferret before you know it.......eeeeee go to top of our stairs lad!

Dave...you have to say things like t'other and chuck, oh and we have gravy on chips unlike the strange southern softees, and onthat note don't forget your thermals!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have been doing a reccy ride  today and found an absolute divine road of about 25 miles......but I'm not telling  where it is, cos it's a secret, and the only way to find out about it, is for peeps to come out on this ride with us!

Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He licks windows????????Shocked

Well, my cosmic ordering worked  then , as.......

My  humungously dirty  windows need cleaning.
Embarrassed
...that is all!!!

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

They might let you in... but will they let you out again....???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption