DaveVM's August 'Arrassment!

104 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2014 14:57:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dave don't do it. It's a trick to get you to stay up there. At least down here you know what you are worth.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

So why the sudden change of heart then Mark, I know it was those  Jelly Babies & Wine Gums i bought along to the Grasstrack meeting was'nt it, or was it the thought of having to hand over a sherbert dip too much for you to handle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I suspect the hobnob has disintegrated, and he couldn't resist the 2 jelly babies and scoffed them watching an old rerun of Barbarella, thus creating a shortfall in the bribe he first offered for your exchange Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

barbarrella???  now there are some fond memories.
but do not try and distract me from these critical negotiations, i know what you tricksy northerners are like

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Stay Focused Mark !!                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Is there a Davina? Wonder what she'd be worth                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

females are twice as much (at least) than males when it comes to jelly babies, plus you have to have chocolate raisins as well (chocolate not sucked off)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok!! The DAVE..... a very soggy DAVE.......... has landed !!!!!

Plan for Wednesday ride out.......

Meet at Squires - 10.30am

Ride  on to Thirsk  (coach park @ Marage Road) for  -11.30am

Then ride  on to Helmsley Market Square  for 12.00am

If anyone wants to join us along the way, they're more than welcome.

Refreshments if anyone wishes at Helmsley...

Then on  over the moors (back roads) to Whitby ....possible fish and chips, then a run back to Squires for evening frivolities!!!!

xj's Profile
xj

please please please don't send him back. LOL

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

You know you would miss him badly XJ.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Might see you somewhere "en route" Ermm

xj's Profile
xj

The only time i missed him was when we had a snowball fight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would be good to see you Emz.x.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XJ - I doubt I can stop Dave from returning........ he's missing you all too much already!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

maybe evening at squires as nitro is working and then away from Thursday for 10  days to hungary . so yup brew and buttie from this corner but hey am I allowed to turn up in a car if no bike available ?>???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dixi -you could turn up on roller skates whilst playing a one man band rig!!!

you're a biker, will always be a biker, whether you still have a bike or not!

Be great to see you.x.x.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now then I have my garden borrow the one I used to bring loads of food to the pud rally to feed us all so that's wheels sorted and one man band I will see what I can come up with hunny .  im quite good a sorting myself out with crazy ideas x x   and yes been riding bikes since age 7 and done more track days than most on here and riden many a trike but unfortunately I cant now but will keep on rocking cos that's my life
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if any one has a spare pilly seat id love to join the ride and am more than happy to pay my way as that is a long way on a sack barrow lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sorry to have to say this but tomorrows ride is now cancelled due to  an unforeseen situation.

Hopefully though  we shall catch up with people tomorrow night at squires if anyone's there.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Aww that's a shame Julz Unhappy

Was rather lookin forward to seein the old f*rt Tongue

I'll try to get to Squires but twice in less than a week might be a bit much

Hopefully catch up with you both before he returns south Ermm

Maybe Matlock on Sunday Question

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption