silvermist49 is having her 50th birthday

8 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2014 19:27:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi , I want to have a 50th party and id like to invite my BM friends to come , the venue will be added later. Can you let me know if you would come . It would be the 22 to 24th august . Thank you , Teri x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The above forum has been cancelled .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Please look on events page for further details .                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

sorrrry i am getting married that weekend so a bit busy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh congratulations x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Regarding my 50th birthday party . I had cancelled my party as I didnt think there was enough interest. I had contacted some of you and let you know its cancelled, and now I apologise for backtracking. I am going to go ahead anyway , I have contacted quite a lot of peeps on here and invited you .

I am still going to hold my party. And i will be at the pub throughout the weekend just incase anyone does turn up . if anyone is at a loose end on 22-24 August , please come along and celebrate with me . The details are on the events pages .

Feel free to come and join me , IT IS DEFINITELY ON .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is there still camping and the likes available as his lordship is home and we had intended to come down in the car ??? sorry to hear lack of interest maybe because of distance and it back of rally season so everyone skint ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi dixi x yes there is camping and also the skittle ally will be available if anyone wants to crash in there x hope you can make it xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption