Edinburgh Night Out - Saturday 2nd August 2014

29 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2014 10:02:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Dingus Magee's Profile
Dingus Magee

In: Insch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That last post should have read 'renewed my SUBSCRIPTION' not 'prescription' lolol :P

Happy birthday when it comes to ya, Crimmy ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yayyy Dizzy , be good to catch up again if you can make it  Thumbs Up

Bandito - what can i say .. we know how to party in Scotland so come on up  Big smile

Dingus - welcome back  Hug so good to see you on the forums again . Shame you won't make it on Saturday night but i'll catch up with you through PM's Thumbs Up x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tonights the night  Party

see you all soon  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just the little inconvenience of a 12 hour shift to do then be with you asap.
if these surprises are scary, do we all need to bring spare underwear?                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

bandito 
those boots were made for walking 

Had a good night out, thanks Crimmy for sorting it out and putting up on the events. Ears still ringing. 

Didn't make the last train home as all enjoying ourselves too much to leave. 

Cheers everyone for the chat xx                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

longtimes since i went to bed at 4 in the morning.....good night. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow , what a night   Big smile
Thankyou so much to everyone who came along and made my birthday one to remember for a long time to come  Hug

I didn't know you guys n gals could party so hard  LOL
4am and still standing  Clap

Roll on the next one  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

You kept the Birthday quiet so you must be really old now lol.
Happy birthday for when ever it was hun xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just wanted a quiet birthday this year JP  Tongue
Next years is gonna be wild though  Wink
Thankyou for birthday wishes .
xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3910 seconds. There are 1564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption