Edinburgh Night Out - Saturday 2nd August 2014

29 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2014 10:02:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's been a while since we all got together for a night on the town so i think it's time for another one  Big smile
It's my birthday weekend as well so what better excuse do you need to come out and party  Thumbs Up

Meet in the Black Bull - Leith Street for around 7.30/8pm for a few drinks to get the night started then onto Studio 24 - Calton Road for a great night of Bordello Classic Rock until 5am  (£4 entry)   Clap

Newbies , come along and say hello  Handshake
Everyone welcome , hope to see you there .

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Sorry going to pudding rally next time                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

As you know crimmy , there are 4 of us planning to join you, not quite sure til 5 am though, but all looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww , shame you can't make it Ray but as you say , there's always next time  Thumbs Up

Teeny .. i don't think i'll be staying out til 5am either but i'm willing to give it a go  LOL
Gonna be cool to catch up with you all again Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
ducatidude's Profile
ducatidude

In: Edinburgh

that sounds good got few friends coming through for night out at the Tattoo so may be able to join you later if thats ok x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will be good to meet you Ducatidude  Big smile
Bring along your friends , all welcome .

This is now on the events page .
Get your name down so we all know who to look out for  Thumbs Up
Looking like it's gonna be a fun night  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

If not heading down to Squires then I'll will pop in buy you some Voddy for yer birthday short stuff

Be good to see you also teeny and hope all is good with you Thumbs Up

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

Life couldn't be better unless house that went on market last week sells in record time ( not holding my breath) and get rid of 13 stone out my life (ex) at the same time. Hope you make it, I'll pretend not to know you all over again.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

be a few there might act the same lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We're away that weekend or we'd definitely be there. Hope you have a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

I might pop in if I can get finished from work early                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Sorry teeny not be able to make it so will catch you another time Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was down the Bull last night booking a seating area and sorting a few last things out Big smile
I managed to fit in a few drinks too  Tongue

Fudet , be nice to meet ye again if you can make it  Thumbs Up

Mike , another time maybe  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I'll be at the ride of respect down South from Squires as been asked to help with part of a charity run.

Have a fab birthday and a few vodys on the night

Party on Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thankyou for the birthday wishes Chris  Smile

Only a few days to go folks and gonna be a few surprises on the night  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

Surprises?

A) You got married

B) you're the pole dancer ready to entertain us for the night

C) you will be dressed in bright colours and no leathers

D) none of the above                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah , surprises  Wink

A) not a chance ! 

B) Teeny , did i not mention that YOU are the entertainment ? I've put your tassles and thigh high boots behind the bar so you can get changed when i give ye the nod  Big smile
Also put 5 red leather g-strings behind the bar for the guys cos i'd like the Full Monty on the pool table please Clap

C) Leather and lace for me , nothing else will do  Evil Smile
I have been known to wear colours but not in public  Shocked

D) Any other ideas , i'm open to offers  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hoping to come along...my little lad supposed tob campin with his dad, but at the moment doesnt want to goCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Crimmy and Teeny, if you girls are pole dancing in thigh high boots, I might make the trip up lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Dingus Magee's Profile
Dingus Magee

In: Insch

Heya Crimmy...I might've come along but, as I've just renewed my prescription and therefore have just seen the the post, it's a bit short notice for me; I'll be up for any other Scottish meets/ride-outs soon though :)  I had to wimp out of getting the bike on the road last year due to health issues....back now though! ;)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 431 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption