Advice needed - scuba diving charity raft race

28 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2014 11:55:38 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Dixi, you can send a donation via the SDA website, I think it's www.sda.co.UK or Google scuba diving for all and it will give you the correct address.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

will look it up or just pass on some money for the pot with someone that might be partaking in this mad fun stuff from my neck o the woods . watch me end up on asda site or something lol. lot to be said for being a dolls head lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

That's great, thanks very much x                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

bump this back up                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Ok I've still got 2 ducks left for sponsoring?? On Saturday there is the raft race starting at 10am, so many people will be getting wet! There is also a cake stall, Bbq, and fun things for all to do. On Sunday the duck race starts at 2pm. It's due to be great weather at Ripon this weekend, so bring your bikes and pillions for a burger, a muffin and a coffee or beer, and have a chinwig and a bimble around the river and maybe ride to manor cafe or squires later in the door?
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Today went well at the race, we even had the US navy turn up, but they didn't win! Lol hope to see some of you tomorrow at the water rat in ripon at 2pm for the start of the duck race. I thought I might bimble over to route 59 cafe beforehand, as long as I can sort the slow puncture out! Lol
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

See ya there :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Lovely to see everyone yesterday x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption