An Apology

11 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2007 10:19:56 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry thomsondiane For swearing in the chatroom! It wasn't my fault.....it was the Absinthe......and the 12 monkeys in pink spandex jumpsuits made me do it!ErmmBig smile   Mind you the pink elephant in the bathroom did a cracking job of the tiling!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

thought you were staying off the Absinthe?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Shocked   Swearing!!!    Diane, why is he not banned?   hahaha.   Nah swearing MILDLY is ok in the forum topics that have "over 18 only" in the topic or similar (Like the over 18 jokes topic).  In the chatroom, everything u post is public on the top of every forum page - so we must keep as clean as possible.   Cheers for understanding                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Nah, he's too nice to ban Matt! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Repeat after me ghosthunter "Absinthe is wrong, I'll never drink it ever again!" lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

untill the next time :::D                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Absinthe is wrong?   Oh come on I water it down with mescalin anyway  ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Absinthe is good Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Ssssh Oggy, don't tell ghostie that lol.  Absinthe is excellent.....in moderation *sounding like a Dad* lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1193 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption