Tell you Later

39 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2014 22:31:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm with Cally and Rowenblossom on this one, why would I want to have pm's with a guy who makes out he's single when he's not? And Tell you later in the relationship status seems to suggest he (or she) is hiding something. Also the profiles with ' Tell you later' in nearly every section loses my interest too.
I for one never want to cause another person pain through finding out your partner is cheating, over the web or otherwise. If you're only interested in getting sex go on plenty of fish.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Plenty of Fish"? Strange name for a bed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"fool".......PP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm beginning to believe that you don't entirely approve of some of my posts, BF. Can't think why.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh maybe because you're a "FOOL"!!!!! Lol
I'm surprised you haven't found a better quip for p.o.f :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Fool"? Wasn't that the catchword of Mr. T from "The A Team"?   Which reminds me - if the actress Isla Fisher had married Manfred Mann, divorced him, then married Mr. T, divorced him as well and then remarried him, her name would be Isla Mann T T.   All hypothetical, of course.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, see what I mean?!!!!!! Are you taking a plane soon?........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And if "A Fish Named Wanda" had married Howard Hughes, then divorced him and married Henry Kissinger, she'd have been entitled to sing "I'm Wanda Hughes Kissinger Now."     Only she was a fish, so she wouldn't have done. I don't think so, anyway. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

WTF have the previous few comments had to do with this actual thread? Can someone enlighten me please!
And before I get facetious or sarcastistic remarks over my comment, I will retort with unfriendly advice about orifices and what you can do with them.
Keep the threads relevant or do not comment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think they are to do with the fact that if people on here are looking for something other than meeting someone to hopefully build a relationship or friendship with,( I'm sure we can agree that is why this site is called Biker'match') then there is the site "Plenty of fish" that I understand from friends is where you go to find 'it'. And I know Val has a wicked sense of humour, but he has added some very interesting threads on the forums. Can I also add, there is no need for bad language either. thank you kindly :)
Double six's Profile
Double six

Would you like to point out where in my post, the bad language appears?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WTF, I understand is swearing, and 'I will retort with unfriendly advice about orifices and what to do with them' isn't very polite either.
No doubt you'll ' Tell me later'. Just keeping it relevant. :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

I abrieviated the opening words to not upset those with a sensitive nature,there is no foul language there. Orifice is hardly an offensive word either.
You were correct, I am telling you  'later'.

It is a good job you were not at the Barmouth camp Penny, you would have been positively scandalised by the language being used all weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol 66, trust me I can be up there with the best of them when the mood takes me, and the booze. I have been described as having the mouth of a sailor by my brother in Canada. Little does he know I hardly swear since finding peace within myself, won't he be F@cking surprised when I go over and visit!

I would tell you later, but in telling you now.....Have a good day.
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

kill the Tell you Later option , in my opinion                                                                                                                                                                             
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

In: Perth

It could be changed to ''Ask Me'' ....... but I have to admit that if I see a lot of 'evasive' answers I get bored and move on. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Skyejan's Profile
Skyejan

In: Perth

It could be changed to ''Ask Me'' ....... but I have to admit that if I see a lot of 'evasive' answers I get bored and move on. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep agree with you on the 'tell you later' thing Skyejan, if I see it in a profile I just think they have either summat to hide or just too lazy to explain it....either way I don't read further. While we are at it we should get rid of the 'nods'..I don't see the point of em especially when the person that nods at you hasn't even read your profile so why the heck they wanna nod at you I do not know Wacko   I don't give or respond to nods..... unless Im out on the road driving.... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would support getting rid of this option. Less room for miunderstanding and deceit.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption