Dent - camping weekend

48 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2014 18:03:40 by JP | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

All welcome to the Temperance Meeting Dusty.                                                                                                                                                                             
rupertthefridge's Profile
rupertthefridge

In: aberdeen
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I have never been, but i have seen your pictures, im going to make the journey down from Aberdeen, 2 nights at St Mary's loch and onto dent, im looking forward to see the crew.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Be good to c u again, rtf.

Dont ferget the whisky!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Almost Dent time again.
RTF don't forget to leave your liver with a responsible adult before you set off... it's unlikely you'll find one there LOL

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Should be a giggle . Are we going for the usual pitch area? Close enough to the bogs . So that our smell stops others from hogging the shower lol ??

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

The weather forecast is looking good to perfect,

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

We can but hope Dusty.
But it will be entertaining anyway :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Once the Evil Bowel Basher takes hold...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like a boy's piss up, 'cos the lasses arn't up fer it!                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

my sons birthday weekend sorry guysCry

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Without the presence of the fragrant ladies it's gonner be a blokes "wet socks, wind and stale beer" weekend . Delightful lol. Men don't have to live like animals, but we do enjoy it lol

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I make no apology for not being there this time - can't do every thing and I'll be out on Saturday around the Cowal Peninsula in the sunshine Cool (fingers crossed for that).

I don't suppose you'll miss us at all, but then I never thought that ladies in attendance would have any calming influence on your behaviour either! Have fun. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hi Izzy, ya can't beat a bit of Bonny Scotland , envious.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'm all packed and ready to go.... just got to get through Friday at work.
See you all there between 6;30 and 7:30.
Beer.............

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Well so far, 4hours kip Tues, 3hours wed, 3hours Thurs. Probably the same this evening

. I have never ever looked forwards to kipping in a tent on the cold ground as much as I do tomoz .

probably there about 5ish.

din dins in the pub , yes.

Bruce is on his way down tomoz . Depending on his times we may meet up on the way. 
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Tally ho. Bunch of pisshead bikers in the George and Dragon ?? Dent. Dusty Xk RupertTF Steve h Wilf James Simon                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Bikes, beer, tents,good food,ride outs,jokes and , rippin the pish outta each other.With enough laughter to raise the dead.

Mm, fairly standard wknd oop north.

roll on the next one Steve H .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just as well the lasses cudna make it; some of the banter wos a tad 'norty'.

Another cracking w/end, wiv a 200 mile ride out to the west coast, circumnavigating Cumbria.

Had me a ball!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Damned good fun even if I do say so myself.
The Saturday ride out was to fun once we recovered from XK's navigation, especially as the west coast was in blazing sunshine. If fact we only got rained on once and that cleared before we got to the daft road to Sedbergh.
It was just one of those weekends.

Thanks for coming guys.
Jamesellery's Profile
Jamesellery

In: Newcastle

Definitely killed a few grey cells. Great weekend and a good first outing with BM. It's all downhill from here                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption