Dent - camping weekend

48 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2014 18:03:40 by JP | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Do we want another Dent?
5/6/7th September perchance?

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

possibly..cos i didnt go last time:)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I cud b persuaded...                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

cud dp this 
but its a long way off sy the  mo                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Dent is one of the best venues on then planet for a bike wknd.

Lovely clean campsite on the edge of a much pubbed village in perfect biking country.

Do we want another Dent?

Only as long as bears sh-t in the woods.
Dnepr rider's Profile
Dnepr rider

In: Kinsley

Dent is great, my son and i go twice a year to the Cossackownersclub rally there, fantastic, Jez.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Dent now on the event page.
Whose coming?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And that's a yes from me.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

just realised thats my sons birthday weekend....                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well bring him and a few of his mates along.
Or leave him at home to have a party:-)
I'm sure he would appreciate it either way ;)

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Yeah, another Dent , even if you hate bikes, roads, scenery, tents, pubs and Cumbria. The High Lanning pies are world class. Mmmm chicken pie.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And of course the "Evil, Evil Bowel Basher Ale".
:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Yes, diarrhoea in a glass, yuck. I'll stick to lager.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Where is dent?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nr Sedburgh in the Yorkshire Dales                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dusty - u r an uncouth philistine who should be stoned to death!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Ah ok - thank you XK                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Yer right XK , I'm just a lager drinking pouf.Not man enough to drink that awful Hairy Chested real ale.

Pass me a babycham xx

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

By the way XK, Dent is in the Cumbrian Dales. Similar to the Yorkshire dales , but better lol

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

A couple of mi mates have expressed an interest in this event. Nice guys, lifelong bikers, total pissheads and good amusing craic.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption