Thank You xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2007 08:36:30 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can i just say a big thank you to everyone here on bm for all ur kind words while i have been ill

you dont know how much it has meant to me! Hug

big hugs n kisses to u all Hug

Thanks again loves ya all to bits Heart
RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

soft git!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

You're welcome RC - don't like anyone being ill!!! (big hugs to ya & wishes for a speedy recovery) Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

omg now u all know there is a soft side to RC EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

That'll be the inside then? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have only ever come across the soft side of you RC and its nice to have you as a friend.   Hope your soon sorted.   Hey and a lot of us owe you BIG THANKS because if it wasn't for you getting people to Matlock for a meet up I certainly wouldn't have meet up with my long lost sons and daughters. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have only ever come across the soft side of you RC and its nice to have you as a friend.   Hope your soon sorted.   Hey and a lot of us owe you BIG THANKS because if it wasn't for you getting people to Matlock for a meet up I certainly wouldn't have meet up with my long lost sons and daughters. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwww thanks DM lol

no need to thank me CG i just like to see everyone havin a good time  the meets are good,

thanks again though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Oh get a room u lot! lol. And LOL at DM! Very sharp                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

Glad to see you are back RC.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

Hug we love u lots rc.xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Hug just glad you`re feeling better                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

awwwwwwwwwwww my poor little millymoo betty boop luvs ya lots yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love my bettyboop to wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

RC ya big softy.. you will be wearing flowery pink Pj's next...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oi skins i aint gone that soft yet pmsl... they was a one off for ur eyes only  LOL wow the nhs really no how to make a woman look good Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW RC im sure u did look fine lmao xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

wooohooooooooo bettyboop i looked nealry as good as i did im my puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

but then again ..................rofl                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1100 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption