Weather warning

15 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2014 07:40:20 by shelleygirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a heads up for all you lovely people who are planning a ride out this weekend if the weather people are to be believed England is going to be hit by the worst hail storms since 1863 :(                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

omg - i saw that !! Better make sure my new bike is in her garage as they are saying hailstones as big as 'balls' !! lol Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Are you bikers or Mouses
o I dropped my cheese                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't know what to think just checked weather on internet and no mention of hail storms atall in fact Sunday is supposed to be nice ho hum ??                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Should of known not to wash my bike , jinxed the weatherPinch                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

Phew,, I have nothing planned for this weekend what a relief :)                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

S'your fault then Rich ?!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

YepPinch, one big massive cloud above all the way to Scotland Saturday, me is going to be wet

At least it looks better for the Sunday for the Scottish roadsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chirpy1's Profile
chirpy1

In: redcar
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

nearly froze to death at the manor (guy martin do) then went to the nitwits rally and got drenched. i don,t care anymore ive bought a better tent !                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

It going to be sunny Sunday I spoke to the big man ??                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Weather forecast, Shmeather forecast. Those daft tw@ts couldn't forecast damp socks if they stood up and pi55ed their pants.

Every forecast that isn't a nowcast is a guesscast.

Geraldo's Profile
Geraldo

In: Bedford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Most amusing Dustin, I think I may borrow your line for further use one day, if you don't mind .. The one about the damp sock, I mean.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Just had the loudest clap of thunder i ve ever heard and pouring here in the Black Country                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

We just had it here 10 mins after I finished painting the fence                                                                                                                                                                               
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

That was a good storm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption