A northern camp

44 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2014 21:25:59 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

At least there will be no... odd smells :-)
Time to hide methinks                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Well that was damned good fun. A good campsite and a cracking good pub.
Me and XK went up Friday evening, pitched the tents and then went to sample the pub. Loads of real ales, good range of whisky and a nice atmosphere.
Several pints in, and starting to not make sense, Richard turns up. The poor chap is somewhat distressed having got lost on the way down and been running around in circles for a while. God knows it's easy enough to find!
Saturday after a good breakfast at the site cafe we scampered off for a ride. Kielder, Hawick, Hermitage Castle, Longtown and back to the site.
Weather kinda windy with the odd bit of drizzle but not enough to spoil the fun.

I want to do this again next year if i can get any interest from you lot!
The campsite also has a bunkbarn and the pub has rooms for those that want luxury.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thort u cud hav given that nice coach driver a mention!

And that the tent next door had Pippa Middleton in.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Wish I had been there but too many hols this year. Looking forwards to Dent , yay .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1023 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption