Photos

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2014 18:00:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

If you take photos at a Biker Match event why would you only post them on Facebook. I for one am sick of working my ass off at events and then 80% of the pics that members take only get posted on Face Book. we need the pics on BM to boost membership and show what a great place this is, there is nothing wrong putting your pics on Face Book for your friends to see but please post them on BM as well.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

put mine on Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Not guilty (for once!) I aint on the book of face.

I merely delete photos from my camera! Stoopid woman. Grrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Have to agree with JP on this one, massive bug bear of mine, especially after putting so much time and effort into organising a BM event to find all pics are on FB                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe that's because the pic hosting on bm could certainly be improved so it was more appealing for folk to post them here? 
You can't post photos in threadsYou can post them on an event page, but you can only tag yourself, not othersYou can't put a title or explanation on photos in EventsYou can put them on your own profile, but then very few people will see them                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As JP and BJ have said, why attend any event hosted by BM or any of it's members and then not post any photo's on the event or personal profile after the event? If they can be bothered to post on facebook or any other social media why not the host site?
 BM does get exposure to more potential members that way, but those who were there would be interested in seeing parts of the rally they missed that others have documented. What is the problem with having pics on your profile and telling people they are there and if people want to see them they can always visit said profile. Why clutter a forum thread with images, I think pretty soon you would be complaining about the ridiculous amount of unnecessary images if it were possible.
 Captioning of pics in your profile could be a little bigger, but, in the event photo section, do we really need a small essay of maybe a hundred words to inform folks of what went on? For that reason, I suspect, we don't have captioning.
 Some people might not want to be tagged and identified in a photograph, so why would they appreciate someone else being able to? Having said that, I didn't put my image on facebook, and didn't particularly want them there, but others have posted them and that is fine.
 When the site underwent an overhaul recently, a lot of improvements took place. Before the changes, I had trouble uploading multiple images at once and had to do them individually. Now, however, I can simply drag and drop multiple pics and with one click they are posted.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

think you will find you can x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You must do a master class K, on the fundamentals of how to do this. Either that or start selling very large cans of whoopass!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Kay I can't seem to do that either Big smile

Sorry peeps, I only took a few photos. I have posted them on here and FB. A couple are at Matlock, which was part of our KISS weekend. Never been there before, or Bakewell, or Buxton but now I have Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

o my a master class  me 
pmsl  rofpmsl snigger   it  a gift i have Wink

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford

As posted on kiss thread, I've managed to upload my photos into my profile and awaiting instructions on how to move them over rather than having to download all again, which took me all afternoon to do yesterday. I haven't posted any on fb but have shared some off other fb profiles 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Teeny, go to the kiss thread on the event page. Just above the pics of people attending there are 2 buttons, ! is for lift requests, the other is for the event pics.
On the first page you will see a button in the top left corner marked upload images, click on that and then drag and drop pics from your pictures file into the box you will see there. Once you have finished dragging pics, click on the button at the bottom of the box that say begin upload, and your pics will start to move over.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

teeny I've given you your own little button in       Motorcycle Events & Rides Out                        in my post Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1084 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption