Meet ups

7 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2014 21:45:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As I'm pretty new to the site I was wondering how many get togethers BM does                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

theres loads wolfy from small intimate gatherings to big meet ups and gatherings at rallies Thumbs Up have a look on the events page and events forum for new and interesting meets for you to pop along to.just depends on how far you want to travel Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh once I've picked my bike up ill travel anywhere there'll be no stopping me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Wolfy,, keep eye on both events page and events thread some events are spur of moment....and you can always sort one out if you fancy a particular run or night out, just wap it on the thread and see what happens, sometimes there will be interest and other time there will be nothing. Rallies season kicking in now as well.

Hope to meet you at one of the events
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I quite often tootle about in the week also as most weekends I work, probably stick a few on here, since my biking mates bad back got the better of him, i usually go with all my mates on my own now, LOL but anyone is welcome.

Have had to organize a statutory sick day in advance for the Pilly day, that's how awkward weekends are for me. 

AJ

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Wolfy the Pilly Day is a good way to met lots of folks in one place lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got my name down for that I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my bike will be ready by then if not il be begging a ride myself lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 696 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption