Squires - 14 May 2014 TONIGHT

11 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2014 19:37:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Weather looks promising, might even be warm enough to sit outside without going blue n looking like a Smurf! I can be there around 6.30pm if anyone wants to join me.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry chick am working late tonight won't make it boooooooo!!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww nevermind, I guess I will find someone to abuse ... errr I mean amuse ... me!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm coming x                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cool see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

If only I lived a little closer Cry Missed out on the company of two gorgeous ladies again Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@julestools... Who else was there?! Lol. It would be great if to meet you at some stage, you strange, crazy bloke. Dont forget to bring your frock n your crocs with you!

In all honesty the place was heaving, great to see that a bit of sunshine brought people out.

Queue for drinks was long but i LOVE the new icecream/snacks window! Only thing i would say is make sure you order the right thing, errors are costly - should have paid 3 quid n ended up being 3.70 due to confusion twixt me n stu! Nice icecream though!
Having said that i did miss the lovely bloke in the icecream van.

Great to finally meet TAB and to see the usual suspects.

Also TAB, you are a braver woman than me, i would have stayed til everyone left so i didnt have to wriggle my way through that melee. You were parked in one of the most awkward of spaces to get out of, lol. Top job though, way to go gurl!
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I agree with gbnp, Tab, top job getting out and a good ride back too!!...                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Awww thanks gbnp and kwackers, I can't tell you how fast my heart was beating when I was manoeuvring out - I so didn't want to play the helpless woman pink card and look a numpty!! But I wear L plates for a reason lol
Great to meet everyone too xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was lovely to meet you Tab, and don't forget !! we were all once where you are at the mo " L Plates "                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4070 seconds. There are 989 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption