Advanced Rider Training

23 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2014 23:57:10 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
Phil s's Profile
Phil s

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did enhanced rider training with Andy of DART, very good, shattering but very very good. Derbyshire area, Started at 8 am finished at 5 pm. Would highly recommend to anyone. 80 quid with an 80 quid subsidy from Derbyshire County Council. Shame no one trains car drivers up for a discount.

Andy Stoll
Derbyshire Advanced Rider Training
Tel: 01332 523189

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I did my IAM Skills For Life after doing my BikeSafe with what was then Central Scotland Police. Best thing I ever did for the bike. I of course realise that the IAM isn't for everyone, and I also know there are a few right nob'heads in the IAM - just as there are in pretty much every walk of life.

That said, I know plenty of guys and girls in the IAM who are bloody amazing riders, and I've learnt a tonne of stuff from them, including doing track days and slow mo days - all with excellent instruction and help - I really can't fault them Smile

Compared to riding schools that can charge a small fortune for advanced riding courses, the IAM Skills For Life is currently £139 - a fraction of some courses. I highly recommend it - and if you get an observer you just can't get on with, you can ask to be assigned a different one.

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

South yorkshire safer roads partnership are currently subsidizing
 the skills for life programme so you can do the IAM course with test and books for £69.
The subsidy is being paid for out of the speed awareness fees from those caught speeding.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption