RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

71 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2014 19:45:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just got bad to linz's and had pig out in the left overs from last night.

Time to go home soon, looking like nearly 400 miles done before bed time today.......

Had a great larf good to see all and thanx to shoei when pratt nav decided to show me up!
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Fab day, fab ride great night thanks for the hospitality and food lyndsay, hope you can still walk tomorrow jo and you enjoyed your
birthday tea and buns. Nice to see everyone and thanks to fiona for being a great pilly.... till the next time yeahhhh Farmyard yeahhhhhh
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Balloons n banners down, beds stripped n in washer, zbed put away, dog bed back out. Fridge still stocked with food(!) Perhaps i over catered slightly??! Lol.

A lovely gathering of peeps last night and a very nice rideout today. Thanks to everyone who attended, in one way or another, to help the Burpday Queen celebrate in style.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bugga left some beer behind, looks like im drinkin water tonight 8-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi to all the folks from today - had just such a super time. Lindsay - what a charming and welcoming hostess - what wonderful food. Mick - thanks so much for the pilly - just felt great to be riding out. Jo - superb company, as always! Jill - lovely to meet you, too.  Stui ... what can I say - speechless! - you make a lovely hedge. Thanks to one and all Smile Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello all, what a fab weekend really enjoyed it. Sunday night was fab you can't beat sitting with friends having a drink and having a laugh, RB hope you are still wearing your pink accessories! Thankyou to Lindsay for being the bestest hostess with the AWESOME TAP!!!!!! Yesterday's ride out was excellent my first proper ride on "BETTY THE BANDIT" I was grinning from start to finish. Love to you all see you soon. COME ON FARMYARD!!!!! xxx
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi! Jo, you forgot your new sticker book!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh nooooooo she NEEEDS her stickers                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oops...meant to put them to good use on Stuie's panniers.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will keep 'em until next time I see you Jo, then you can go wild in gay abandon... stick 'em here, stick 'em there, stick 'em every flipping (polite version) where! LOLWackoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmmmmm never seen a blosson wearing a plant pot before

MWAHAHAHAHAA                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 765 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption