RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

71 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2014 19:45:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

depneds on my back.  I am off the bike for a few days at least so will just have to see.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nooooooooo 8-(                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Noooooo :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

awwwww Jo, nooooooooo Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

come on guys, you know its bad if i'm on the bus and not the bike!
if I can I will make it, but i will have to see.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

Sorry to hear you've hurt your back RB, get better soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jo, dont be daft, of course we know you have hurt ya back, its just that we were looking forward to seeing you.

As i said in text n pm, hope it improves quickly. Also that you get the pain sorted out too.

We might be crass but we aint insensitive!

I think we cancel Sunday and leave Monday as a possibility until Sunday mid afternoon. Sorry to those of you planning on attending on Sunday, we will arrange another date sometine over the summer, cos Stuie spent a lot of time riding the route and it would be a shame to cancel altogether.

It seems madness to have a birthday rideout, without the birthday gurl!
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hurry n get better Jo as I hope to join the group                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I have CANCELLED Sunday, all those on the events page should have recieved a message, apologies if you havent but its the first time i have used the email all attendees button, i hope it worked!

Monday stays in place atm but a decision will be made on Sunday lunch and if cancelled i will let ya know by mid afternoon.

Thanks for your understanding. Hope you feel better soon Jo.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

First things first. Apologies to everyone for me being a tad more grumpy than normal.

I have spoken to Lyndsey, as it stands now, I will pootle over to her on Sunday afternoon and then Monday there will be a ride out. I won't be able to do a long ride out, but that said something will be sorted for the Monday by the delectable and gorgeous Stuie.

Ooh tablets have kicked ..woooohooooooooo. Please do not make me get the bus again....its full of people that don't know how to plug their headphones into their phones

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Keep taking the tablets Jo, ya never know they may help with the psychosis ...!

Looking forward to seeing ya on Sunday x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to here you’re not well Jo I was leaving it to the last minute in-fact going to just turn up on the day in my  best birthday suite
But alas working Monday maybe next year Jo

Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Awwww bless Jo, hope ya feel better soon hunni.
Let me know if the Monday run is still going, with any luck my ankle will let me join you :-)
Here's hoping                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you got a bad ankle  12 !!  what you been doing ?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I had a fab ride with you today, glad your back was better x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

had a brill ride from squires to seaways and with fabby mates Thumbs Up just sorry i missed the party sunday night as at hospital and feeling crook Cry but hugs and snogs to all and see you all in a few weeks at farmyard woooohooooo xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well.....what an absolutely brill day, and the weather held too. Tracy it was lovely to meet you finally, Kate, didn't get much of a natter but Defo next time, Alan, it was a pleasure to meet you, John, Pam, Martin, Mick, Gill, Fiona, it was great to see you all.

Special thanks to Stuie for being my guide there and back.

Extra special thanks to Lyndsey, so much food, balloons and gorgeous pink peppa pig hat and glove set, not to mention the pink jewellery. The sprinkling on top, was the absolutely fantastic, and tasty, cupcakes. I is a very spoilt girllie:-)

I am now sat in my jammies smelling of deep heat:-D
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

not me and russ???? Cry we luvs yoooo chick Cry xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oops press send before I finished.....I am a loon.

Last but by nooooooo means least......Russ and Debs. Fantastic ride back to yours....next time I'll overtake you lmao. Oh and I am nicking the cat (you can keep the fish).                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

lol @rb Big smile luv yah burd glad you had a wicked day and yes i will keep me fishys ha ha ha shes just a mental dog/cat LOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption