RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

71 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2014 19:45:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Sorry, forgot to type something                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Will check my diary for this but want to attend                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@gbnp rb has less hair than me lol.

Long range weather looking good...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well, you being all Sons of Anoraky atm, that is very true... You have more hair than me too! Lmao. Get a hair cut young maaaaan!

Im getting kipperish, not been out on the bike AT ALL this fine n dandy weekend, too many jobs to catch up on. So, next weekend should be great, im counting days atm ... 6 to go! Yeehah.

is Gill on El Bandito? Or the green machine?!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sunday 25 May 2014 & Monday 26 May 2014

A bimble over two days in honour of Jo’s 45th birthday (and the fact that she is a top burd, who doesn’t look a day over 60!); one starting in Manchester, the other starting at Squires –that way you can come out to play on one or the other (or both!) if you want to.

Sunday - Leaving Tescos, Stockport Road, Hyde, Manchester, SK14 3AU (jct 4 of M67 & A57) at 10.30am heading out towards ‘the wilds’ of Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. Lunch at The Strines Inn, Bradfield Dale, S6 6JE then over towards Holmfirth, from there who knows ..?

Monday –leaving Squires,Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, LS25 5LX at 10.30am, heading towards the East Coast, probably Scarborough or Whitby, (doughnuts, icecream, chish n fips,maybe even a paddle!). The plan is to head back towards home mid to late afternoon (hopefully avoiding the Bank Holiday traffic!)

For those of you who want to do both days, and have a distance to travel, PM me and I will see what I can sort out for accommodation.

Please Note: the route will be a suitable for 125's, if a little challenging in places. Any questions regarding route please ask @Stuie. as he is Sat Nag!
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Gill will be sporting the bandit on monday as someone has taken her shift at work i will be on the sensible bike cant gave my passengers complaining lol.

Looking forward to the weekend.sunday maybe touch and go for me atm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@rileymtr, do ya best matey... It would be a shame to miss it ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cant wait gonna be nice for a pootle and an ice cream.....

Route sorted, nice and pretty and not too fast but still fun and twisty.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Is Dave going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

If I can find him .....can Dave come too....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Dave sez he cant make it ... Got to buy some new undercrackers!                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Dave is strictly a commando kinda bloke tho....you're clearly thinking of the wrong Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave's my nick name...and this dave is going                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wavey, you have soooo many names i think you have split personalities too!

Its a wonderful, exciting life i lead i never know whether its stuie, dave, wavey or stretch im talking to.

Im just so pleased that they all like bikes!

BREAKING NEWS: Kipper is now officially giddy for rideouts this weekend...bring it on. YIPEE!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unfortunately Sunday is a non starter now for me, trying like mad for Monday, will have to wait and see                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww John, thats pants! Hope you can make monday, fingers crossed, it would be good to see you again.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GBNP, my thoughts too, second time work has messed with ride outs...Monday is looking reasonable...

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Not sure I can make this due to hurting my back. Not going to be able to ride for a few days at least. That said please keep the ride out going, if I can make it I will. I know those who attend will enjoy the routes Stuie has sorted out.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

nooooooooooo !!!! the ride out etc is for your birthday chick no point without you boooooo!!!  CryThumbs DownCry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption