Mod 1 and Mod 2 passed same day - I'm a BIG biker chick now !!

29 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2014 16:06:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I finally did it ! Thumbs Up

Am off shopping ..... which bike to buy ? Wanna help me ? Which was your first bike and why ? Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

first bike after passing test was gpz750 turbo lol but before test i had a gxs400f,xv750 and an xs250 Wink and why well because i could and cos i love really fast bikes Thumbs Up then after the turbo i moved on to the zzr1100 and eventually with many other bikes popping in to make an appearence i got my zzr1400 Thumbs Up then back to the 1100 now rosie strumpet lol but the fact is you have to choose what your happy and comfortable riding.dont go overboard as you have nothing to prove youve done it and got your licence as someone said to me you pass your test you get two buckets one filled with luck the other to gather experience the idea is to fill the experience bucket before the luck bucket runs empty.go to all the shops you can sit on everything available and get as many test rides as you possibly can before making and well informed desicion.snap judgments are usually wrong for the worst reasons chick Thumbs Down and none of us need to have our confidence knocked at any point.well done and enjoy the search xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well Done YouThumbs Up
  Only you know the style you like and what you want it for, so go get a few test rides and have fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

CBR600 was my first, kept it for 8 years. I was recommended one as I was told it would 'probably' forgive me all the mistakes I would make after passing my test. To be fair it did, nice bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ohhhhh   well done by the way !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Wow you clever clever girl that is brilliant ! Huge congrats xxx if you get time I'll be interested to chat about your findings after your extensive research.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Congratulations, I'm so very jealous x                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Don't worry Taboo you'll get your licence soon                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey Taboo ! It took me 18 mths bimbling around on a 125 to get here ! if I can do it - anyone can ! You'll be there soon ! : )                                                                                                                                                                              
chirpy1's Profile
chirpy1

In: redcar
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

very well done.I think i,ll have a party to celebrate (any excuse lol) seriously get some advice from experienced bikers and like ragnar says get what style of bike you feel most comfortable with.all the best ste                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Way to go Jude ... PartyBeerThumbs UpClapStarParty

CONGRATULATIONS!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well look at you ..congratulations Jude.....woohoooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Congratz!!! Really well done Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Congrats well done Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

Nice one :-)

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well Done, Bike after Test was a Honda 250 G5, you don't want one of them (although I like it).

Just look for a bike you like the look of with comfort, movability/manageable.

and enjoy!

Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Congratulations to you! So pleased for you. Wishing you lots of happy miles on whatever bike you choose. Thumbs Up

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Congratulations. Feels good doesn't it :)

I sat on just about every bike at the NEC and decided on a Diversion. Mines been lowered specially for me and I love it.

Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I don't envy anyone having to do the new tests but in a way you will of gained some good experience, so that can only be for the good. 
Congratulations, lovely to hear of another lady on the roads                                                                                                                                                                              
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well done Jude ClapClapMy first real bike after my test (in 1981) was a....   .....Triumph  T100R Daytona.... A true classic... I should never have got rid of that bike   Then a GS550, CX500, XBR500, BMW K100, Ducati Monster Cry, Enfield 350T, Triumph T595 Daytona and Triumph Bonneville T100                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption