pilly with a gril

24 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2014 14:41:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been on the back of a Girls bike, and even on the back of my Mums 125 Scooter years ago, now that was Nerve racking!

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wow some really good comments                                                                                                                                                                              
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

For me it's not about whether you're on the back of a male or a female, it's knowing you are putting your life in their hands and you have the trust and belief in them to keep you safe. And yes I've been pilly for some real nutters but only because I've trusted them implicitly. 
After all these years riding my own bike and being pilly as well, you tend to get an inkling about someone's skills the first time you see them ride their bike Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Totally agree with Cally, I would go pilly with anyone male or female but only if I trusted them implictly ...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 390 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption