How many miles to the tank?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2014 13:11:36 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

According to the fuel gauge . I get 10 million miles to the gallon for the first 100 miles . Then 10 yards to the gallon for the next 50 miles . So,,,, Touring , I get a bit twitchy and look for fuel about 150 miles.

19 litre tank . I ONCE put 18.5 litres in after 172 miles .

Cost of fuel doesn't really matter coz my bike is a toy not a means of transport . I mean t' say , ya don't check the leccy meter when ya plug in yer Box do ya. !
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

SV1000- 17L tank. Did Andy53's north yorks run on sat, started with a full tank and the fuel light came on at 104 miles (I was a bit silly on the way to Skipton) filled up and was on fumes when I got home after a total of 225 miles. So if my maths is right then 34L=225 miles which is about 32 mpg???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

And how fast was "a bit silly" m8 pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depending on how i ride i get between 320 and 400 miles to a tank

Guess it helps i have bunged a bigger tank on 8-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Dave n a half                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Dave gets 170 miles to a tank                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

@Andy53- would like to tell you but apparently I'm getting a reputation as a floon. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just bought a 2008 v/star 250 il get roughly 240 miles with a full tank can't wait to pick her up and get that far away lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

My Bonny has a 16ltr tank apparently... I rode him hard this weekend and the petrol light came on at 130 miles. It was 110 miles before I had the engine remapped. Only managed to put just under 11ltr in though, so there must have been 5 litres left in the tank. Not had the bottle to run it dry yet lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2970 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption